Event Details for…
2014 Cudahy Classic
Sunday, July 27, 2014 - Presented by Badgerland Striders
The Cudahy Classic is one of the Club's longest running events and celebrated its 50th year in 2010. After 54 years it MUST be a good race!
The five mile course runs south through Sheridan Park, out to Lake Drive, down Lake Drive to the Hospital. Here the course goes east through a short section of grass to the Oak Leaf Trail. On the bike path the course runs north back to the north end of Sheridan Park. The course comes then back south to the start/finish line. The ten mile race goes for two loops of the course.
Race Day Schedule:
- Day of registration 6:30am to 7:30 am
- 10 and 5 mile races start together at 8:00 am
- 5 mile awards at approximately 9:30am
- 10 mile awards at approximately 10:30 am.
- Children’s 1 mile race starts immediately after 10 mile award presentation
QUESTIONS? Contact Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
or (414) 476-7223
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.