Event Details for…
Run for the Paws
Monday, September 4, 2017 - Presented by Dodge County Humane Society
Every 5K/10K Registration includes a FREE ticket to the FFA Breakfast
PLUS, Each Finisher will receive a Finisher Medal
The 9th Annual Run For the Paws is an annual fundraiser for the Dodge County Humane Society. This run/walks kicks off a great family day including a parade, carnival, food booths, bands, plus much, much more. Following the run, you can enjoy a pancake and egg breakfast sponsored by the Randolph/Cambria/Friesland FFA at the high school. The parade begins at the conclusion of the breakfast at 10:00am.
Event Details and Schedule:
1. Begins and Ends at the Randolph Park with race day registration beginning at 5:30am at the Park Shelter
2. Very flat and fast course
3. Due to all the activities this day, we host our run as a kick off to a great family day. Thus, our run starts at 7:15am. We do offer race day registration beginning at 5:30am. Packet pick-up also begins at 5:30am
4. Awards are given to the top male and female in each race division and then 1st - 3rd in each age division.
5. Parking is abundant, porta potties are provided.
6. Food and beverages at the finish line.
7. This run is the 3rd of 4 runs in Randolph and is part of the Randolph 15K Challenge.
Download entry form at: www.marshviewvetclinic.com or www.randolphwi.net
Race Day Registration is Available for an addtional $5
All Proceeds Benefit the Dodge County Humane Society
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.